It’s that time of the year when the house feels like it needs a makeover. Out with the old and in with the new for the spring! It’s been a long, cold winter and the clutter has accumulated- what a perfect excuse to revamp your home interior for a fresh clean look.
There is no need to start planning a whole new decorating scheme, simple changes like updating your lighting can be the perfect way to make the most of your space and transform your home on a budget.
Lamps are versatile as they can be moved around the room to create different looks and choosing a statement lamp will help to enhance your original features within your home.
Here are five interior design tips on how to implement changes with contemporary lighting.
- Combining and clustering a few lamps together can create a focal point and be the dramatic change that is well needed!
- Place lamps in front of mirrors to double light levels; this is a great trick to make your space feel larger.
- Tall table lamps create the perfect illusion to make a space feel higher and this can quickly change the atmosphere in the room.
- Transform that gloomy, empty corner with a stylish floor lamp; this will help create a different zone within the room, making it feel more spacious.
- Keep your home up to date and look at current trends. Don’t be afraid to combine your existing home interior with contemporary lighting. For example, displaying a new lamp on an existing hallway console will give your entrance way an instant makeover.
Visualising changes in your home is no easy task. Why not view our inspirational Pinterest Board where you will find our fabulous Spring Lighting Collection – all on one easy to view page. Hopefully this will help you choose the perfect lamp to transform your living space and create a fresh, clean spring haven.
Contemporary Lighting Pinterest Board-click here to view