Don’t forget to book reservations for the two of you at your home this Valentine’s Day! A home cooked mouth watering meal, a romantic rich dessert and a single red rose all laid out on a stunning dark reclaimed teak dining table sets the perfect scene for an exciting evening ahead.
There are many ways to create a dining love nest, and Puji has put together some fantastic tips, so you can set that ideal scene.
• Purchase fresh tableware –Valentine’s Day comes around once a year so take this opportunity to make this day extra special. New placemats and wine glasses are a great touch and you can even sprinkle rose petals on your dark reclaimed teak dining table to complete the look.
• Candles are essential! – Candles are perfect for so many reasons, and while you are eating, you can dim the lights, have your romantic songs playing on your ipod and surround your dining table with scented candles.
• Dessert to share – When preparing your dessert there will be no need for two plates and spoons! Display your delicious afters on one plate as feeding one another and sharing something sweet makes a wonderful ending to a romantic dinner.
• Rent a Movie and keep a throw handy – After your romantic meal, grab a soft cosy throw and snuggle up close while you are watching your all time favourite movie. Make sure you are fully prepared, as you do not want to have to get up in between and spoil the moment! A full bottle of wine, chocolates and a bowl of strawberries should all be close to hand.
• A late night for two – Let’s be thankful Valentine’s Day falls on a Friday this year! You can laze in together the following morning and even treat yourself to breakfast in bed.
Click here to view Puji’s furniture and accessories.