Mother’s Day is almost upon us and it’s time to show your mum just how much she means to you by presenting her with a gift she will truly adore. But what do you buy this year that’s different and thoughtful? Mother’s Day gifts for the home are a fabulous choice and you will certainly find a present that reflects your mum’s personality and home.
We have put together our top ten Mothers Day gifts for the home…and, even better, they are all under £50!
1) Our number one favourite gift has to be serving mum tea in bed, or, even better, why not make her a yummy breakfast? Buy a serving tray, some mugs and pop into your local deli for some wonderful treats. Here, at Puji, we have bamboo serving trays in 3 colours – all at just £29! If your mum loves Oriental themed accessories then consider the square lacquered tray. This contemporary tray has been high glossed in classic black and has a striking red interior. Your mum is sure to use it time and time again to serve drinks and tea.
2) Update the kitchen with some stylish new containers. Puji have everything you could need, including some beautiful white embossed tea, sugar and coffee storage jars priced at £15 each, so you’ll be able to buy the whole set for £45. If your mum is a secret biscuit eater why not purchase a biscuit jar in a contemporary design and fill with her favourite treats to enjoy with her next cup of tea?
3) Introduce a touch of the Far East and bring some Zen calm into your mum’s life and add a Buddha to her living room or hallway console. With 7 designs all under £45 you’re bound to find one that mum will love.
4) Buy a soft throw and cuddle up with mum on Mother’s Day. Add an old movie and some snacks and you’ll have a day that mum will remember, plus a gift that she will use time and time again. Our boucle throws are cosy and comforting and cost just £45.
5) Present mum with some dried flowers and a striking decorative vase. Bold and eye catching, our red lacquered bamboo vase has been featured in the March’s edition of Making Magazine, and is sure to be a winner with your mum!
6) Add some drama to your mum’s dining room and buy a candelabra to add as a centrepiece to her dining table. At just £35, the classically styled 3 arm has beautiful detailing and has been finished in rich matt nickel. Go the extra mile and cook her dinner that evening and then add the centrepiece with the candles lit. Mum is sure to appreciate all of the effort you have gone to.
7) Frame a photo of a wonderful memory such as your parents’ wedding day, a grandchild or a graduation day. Our intricate and hand carved wooden frames cost £25 and have been finished in a gentle white. This frame is a perfect choice for capturing that precious memory, and each one has been handmade, is fair trade and eco-friendly resulting in a product that will look gorgeous in any home.
8) If mum loves gifts that smell nice, then our spring collection of boxed diffusers is a must-have. Beautifully presented in a white gift box these reed diffusers not only smell amazing but look super stylish. Consider purchasing the ocean reed diffuser and adding it to your mum’s bathroom, then run her a bath and light some candles for a relaxing treat this mother’s day.
9) If your mum loves her garden, then why not add a little something to her outdoor space? The filigree stone lanterns will create an enchanting look when lit at night, and can sit on top of the garden table or even be hung from a branch.
Click here for Puji use code table0514 for free delivery on tableware accessories*
*Offer ends 23rd March