Make her feel special and give your mum a gift she will love this Mother’s Day. There’s nothing like seeing your mum’s face light up when you present her with a thoughtful gift that shows her just how much you appreciate and care for her. But what do you buy?
Puji Furniture has taken the stress out of having to find a gift for your mum this Mothering Sunday, and we have put together a simple gift guide below with our top ten most popular gift ideas.
1) White Ceramic Heart Candle– At just £9, this gift is perfect to accompany flowers and chocolates. The gorgeous white ceramic heart has been filled with a scented candle and is then finished off with a tied red ribbon
2) Lambswool Knitted Throw £99 – Indulge your mum with an elegant, soft and handmade lambswool throw. Knitted to a delicate floral lace pattern, this gift is warm and beautiful.
3) Mango Wood Serving Board £45- Update mum’s serving ware with this stylish and contemporary wooden serving board. The contrasting handles are embellished with brambles and flowers cast from stunning aluminium.
5) Filigree Metal Lantern £45– This Moroccan inspired metal lantern can be used both indoors and outdoors. The exotic candle holder looks stunning when lit, and your mum is sure to love this superb gift.
6) Bamboo Salad Bowl & Servers £21– Why not get mum an environmentally friendly gift for the home? This contemporary salad bowl has been made from recycled bamboo and finished in a lovely olive green. It’s perfect for al-fresco dining!
7) Liana Carved Photo Frame £25– Mums love to display precious memories so this intricate hand-carved wooden photo frame will be a much cherished gift. Handmade in India, each frame is unique, eco friendly and fair trade.
Puji Furniture- Click Here To Browse